Your contributions are necessary for the maintenance and support of the Children’s Protection Center. This is your opportunity to be part of this important project that shows that "Someone is helping to the Abandoned Children in Nicaragua".
The following are parte of sponsorships packages:
OTHER NECESSARY CONTRIBUTIONS
- Office furniture
- A photocopier
- Educational toys
- Coloring books
- School desks
- Books (kindergarten through 6th grade)
- Chess and checkers board games
- Computers and printers
- Blue pants and skirts
- School uniforms
- Sports gear and uniforms such as bats, gloves and baseballs, basketballs, football and volleyball
- Musical instruments such as flutes, guitars, organ and piano
- Park equipment and games, swings, etc.
- Round tables
The Abandoned Children in Nicaragua Foundation Inc. is registered in the State of California, United States of America as a Non-profit organization under the code 501©3. Therefore your monetary contributions could be tax deductibles.
Send your check or money order to:
ABANDONED CHILDREN IN NICARAGUA FOUNDATION
15558 E Amar Road, La Puente, CA 91744
(951) 313-4662 or (626) 369-4496